Vive's broad-spectrum CBD gummies are available in many flavors and milligrams. USA-made from Non-GMO hemp, our Cannabidiol gummies are vegan and organic. Did 2020 stress you out? – Read my experience with different forms of CBD. – Read this before deciding on Tinctures, Soft gels, or Gummies.
CBD Tincture Gummies
These 0.0% THC Broad-Spectrum hem-based CBD gummies provide fast relief for things like anxiety, stress, depression as well as help to “take the edge off” at the end of an exhausting work day.
- 10 Milligrams Per Gummy
- Available in Sample Packet
- Available in 10-50 Ct. Bottles
- Made in the USA
How much do CBD gummies usually cost?
A jar of CBD broad-spectrum CBD gummies or full-spectrum CBD gummies on average will cost between $69.99 – $99.99. The lower end reflects the particular milligram dosage per serving and all the quantity of CBD gummies in the jar itself.
Additionally, the cost of a jar of CBD gummies for sale will also be different depending on the CBD isolate used in the product; hemp-derived CBD and Cannabis sativa-derived CBD may cause the cost of a jar of CBD edibles to vary depending on the manufacturer and reseller, etc.
How much does a jar of CBD gummies cost?
The cost of a jar of CBD gummies depends on a few varying factors. Firstly, the milligram dosage per gummy will dictate the price. Lower milligrams per gummy means a jar of CBD gummies will cost on average between $54.99 – $69.99. Higher milligrams per gummy will mean that a jar of CBD gummies will usually be priced on average at $79.99 – $99.99.
Can you just buy CBD gummies?
Yes, of course. Most local dispensaries and online CBD retailers sell a variety of hemp-based CBD gummies or Cannabis-based CBD gummies. Both will sell broad-spectrum and full-spectrum CBD gummies as well as CBD edibles in a variety of different milligram dosage per serving and different volume of gummies per jar.
Can CBD gummies be bought online?
Yes. Most brands of CBD gummies first came to fruition through an opportunity to make them available online to customers across the United States. Hemp-based CBD products or Cannabis-based CBD products are available for sale on the internet in every broad-spectrum or full-spectrum and can generally be purchased in the shape of CBD gummy worms, CBD rainbow-ribbons, CBD sour gummies, etc.
Tapioca Syrup, Sugar, Water, Gelatin, Agar, Locust Bean Gum, Sorbitol, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Hemp Extract, MCT Oil, Natural Color
CBD: Tinctures vs Soft Gels vs Gummies
Joy Organics CBD has been a staple in my wellness line up for over a year. To find out why and how I use it and to see if it might be a good fit for you, read on!
This post may contain affiliate links to products I use and love! More HERE
Use code AHS25 for 25% your entire order of Joy Organics CBD products.
No doubt that you’ve heard of CBD by now, as it’s everywhere! You can get it in your coffee or from your local gift shop. I first heard about CBD years ago from a friend and remember feeling really unsure about the idea of it. Is it like legalized weed? (It’s not). I’ve learned so much about it since then!
CBD is short for cannabidiol. It’s not psychoactive, meaning unlike THC, another compound from the cannabis plant, you don’t feel any “high” from taking the product. It’s gained a lot of attention in the natural health world for it’s potential use in easing pain and reducing anxiety, among other potential benefits.
I’ve been using CBD products off and on for a long time now- maybe 1-2 years – and listed it as one of four things helping me through tough times. I tried it initially out of curiosity and to see if I could feel a difference in my stress levels when taking it just occasionally. I tried many different brands but for months now I’ve been brand loyal to Joy Organics because I trust their commitment to quality and consistency… and the simple fact that I can actually feel a difference with their products.
My favorite products are their CBD gummies , their CBD soft gels , and their CBD bath bombs .
I usually take it late afternoon/evening on days when I just feel on edge, overly emotional, or stressed. I generally take 20 mg (2 soft gels or 2 gummies). And yes, I can feel a physical difference. There is obviously no high, but it makes me feel more peaceful and relaxed, like I would after a long yoga class or a sauna session.
I have gotten questions from people who say they can’t tell a difference when taking, and my two responses are always: what brand are you taking (is it high quality?) and how much are you taking?
Why you might not “feel anything” when taking CBD:
- Your CBD isn’t from a quality source.
- You aren’t taking a high enough dose (this is actually a common mistake, especially since we only absorb about 4-20% of cannabinoids we ingest ).
- You need a different delivery system (read more below about benefits of each).
- It might just not work for you ( apparently about 20% of Americans have a genetic mutation that makes them less sensitive to it ).
Let’s chat delivery systems. You can find CBD in every kind of form now.
CBD Tinctures vs CBD softgels vs CBD gummies
- Tincture products are fast-acting and easy to take. Tinctures are a simple introduction to the world of CBD — you simply select your favorite flavor and take by mouth as desired.
- As with all Joy Organic’s high-quality products, they extract any trace amounts of THC from their tinctures before they sell them to you. This means you can enjoy all of the benefits of CBD without worrying about feeling a THC-induced high as a side effect. Their third-party lab tests ensure that there is no detectable level of THC in their tinctures.
- Because they use broad spectrum hemp oil, you also get the benefits of the naturally occurring components of the hemp plant working together with the CBD. This is what’s known as the entourage effect. When you take CBD from Joy Organics, you are truly receiving all of the benefits the hemp plant has to offer.
- There are flavor options. If you’re a citrus fan, try the Lemon or Orange flavors. The Tranquil Mint is perfect for those looking for a relaxing, refreshing experience from their tincture. Or, if you’d rather experience the authentic flavor of hemp extract, the natural tincture is simply made up of extra-virgin olive oil and CBD.
- With the tinctures, you’re able to have more control over the amount of CBD you ingest with the option to adjust as necessary for your individual needs.
- Tinctures are super easy to add into drinks or foods!
- Oil and water don’t exactly mix. The human body is mostly made of water. That’s why when you take a regular CBD product, you don’t absorb much of it. Joy Organics softgel formula utilizes nanoemulsion technology that decreases the particle size, transforming their premium hemp extract into a consistency more easily absorbed by the body. This increased bioavailability in the softgel means that you’ll see similar benefits that you would with a regular CBD product but with a smaller serving size.
- Joy Organics CBD Softgels are made with broad spectrum oil, packed with naturally occurring phytonutrients. The combined benefits of CBD and other cannabinoids and terpenes from the hemp plant make their CBD softgels truly synergistic. This process is known as the entourage effect, which just means you are getting the best of what the hemp plant has to offer when you trust Joy Organics for your CBD needs.
- Softgels give you predictable results in an easy-to-swallow format. Because of their water-soluble nanoemulsion technology, the bioavailability is much higher than an oil-based CBD product. If you are looking for fast and effective CBD results for any time of the day, their 10 or 25mg softgels are the perfect product for you!
- CBD Gummies make it extremely easy to get a perfectly-measured serving size of CBD. Taking a tincture can be slightly more difficult because it requires you to measure your own serving, usually by filling a dropper. CBD edibles are different. They often come in a perfectly measured serving, which lets you know exactly how much CBD you’re taking. When eating a 10mg CBD Gummy, you know you’re consuming exactly 10mg.
- CBD Gummies offer long-lasting effects. Although CBD Gummies might take longer to kick in, the effects tend to last longer than other methods. CBD Gummies can be great for those interested in experiencing benefits that extend over a period of several hours.
- Few products are more discreet than a CBD Gummies. If you’re someone who values their privacy, CBD edibles make it easy to get a regular serving of CBD wherever you might be without anyone knowing the difference.
I’d say the biggest thing when choosing an ingestible would be based on preference. What is ‘easiest’ for you to ingest!
I have friends that take CBD morning and evening every day. I know people that give it to their pets or their teenagers. Personally I take it on what I call an “as needed” basis and can say that over the course of this incredibly hard year, it has helped me.
If you have any questions about CBD or my personal experience with it, don’t hesitate to ask. I know how hard it was for me to find reliable information when I had questions, so I hope this has been helpful to you!